Give yourself the gift of time while Chef Nicole caters your next special occasion. Whether you’re celebrating an anniversary, a graduation, or want a special night with your significant other, experience the luxury of having a private chef cook for you. Create an amazing menu with Nicole and she will take care of the rest–shopping, cooking, and cleaning. All you have to do is enjoy socializing with your friends and family! You don’t have to miss those special moments during your celebration, because Chef Nicole will cook and plate all of the food for you and your guests.
*Contact for pricing
Don’t have time to cook healthy meals for you and your family? On average, people spend 3-4 hours planning, shopping, and cooking meals. Save that time and Chef Nicole will deliver your meals to your home. Or if your prefer, Chef Nicole will cook and properly store your meals in your kitchen. She will also leave reheating instructions to ensure that your meals are perfect! Dietary restrictions? Not an issue! Chef Nicole will create 4-5 meals for vegetarian, gluten free, paleo, keto, and other dietary lifestyles.
What about lunches for your kiddos? Choose between 3-5 meals for your school week from the menus below. Chef Nicole cooks and portions school meals and all you have to do is put them in their lunchbox! Kid friendly, healthy, and organic meals will put your mind at ease throughout the week. Give yourself more time to spend with your children after school!
- Chicken tenders with honey mustard dipping sauce, grapes, popcorn, and 2 GF oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies
- Hummus and veggie wraps, apple slices, pretzels, and homemade a granola bar
- Quesadilla (beef, chicken, or vegetarian), pico de gallo, tortilla chips and guacamole, chocolate zucchini muffins (because they don’t need to know there’s vegetables in this delicious treat!)
- Chicken gyros with homemade tzatziki (a popular favorite!), carrots and celery sticks, hummus, and fruit
- “The Classic”- Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, pretzels, carrots, and 2 GF oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies
- Burrito bowls (chicken or beef), sauteed bell peppers, Mexican cheese, tortillas, yogurt
- Bistro box- Turkey and spinach pinwheels, grapes, sliced cucumbers, and lemon sugar cookies
- Cheese and fruit platter- sliced cheese, crackers, grapes, apple slices, and pretzels
- Greek pasta salad, roasted crunchy chickpeas, pita chips, and homemade granola bar
$175 weekly plus the cost of groceries
Want to learn how to make fresh pasta? Want to perfect your knife skills? Learn how to cook in the comfort of your own home! In your 3 hour class, you will learn techniques, tips, and tricks that will give you the confidence to cook! Book a private one on one class or gather some friends to laugh, learn, and eat in a group session. Fun idea for your child’s birthday? Watch them have fun cooking their kid friendly meals. A cooking class is a fun and interactive way to celebrate a birthday party!
$60 per person for group class with minimum of 6 people
$45 per child for group class with minimum of 8 kids
$225 for one on one class
October cooking classes:
- Autumn Pies It’s that time of year again and that means fall baking! Learn how to make delicious, decorative fall pies
- Classic Pumpkin Pie, Apple Pie, Bourbon Caramel Sauce
- Fall Soups and Stews Fabulous recipes for the perfect fall day
- Chicken and Herb Dumpling Soup, Hearty Tuscan Beef and Red Wine Stew, Sweet Potato Soup with Apple and Ginger
- Girl’s Night Out! Grab your favorite Champagne and your girlfriends to this delicious fall menu!
- Endive Salad with Grapes and Candied Pecans, Pan Roasted Chicken with Sage Au Jus, Pumpkin Risotto with Fried Sage, Apple Butterscotch Gallette
- Date Night The perfect dinner for a romantic, fall night in!
- Fennel and Blood Orange Salad with White Balsamic Vinaigrette, Cast Iron Steak with Red Wine Sauce, Truffle Mashed Potatoes, Chocolate Espresso Pot de Creme