BACK TO SCHOOL MEAL PREP
In just a few weeks, school starts up again! With all the other things you have to get ready for (buying school supplies, new clothes, and new shoes), Chef Nicole has got you covered with meals for your kiddos. Choose between 3-5 meals for your school week from the menus below. Chef Nicole cooks and portions school meals and all you have to do is put them in their cool new lunchbox! Kid friendly, healthy, and organic meals will put your mind at ease throughout the week. Give yourself more time to spend with your children after school!
- Chicken tenders with honey mustard dipping sauce, grapes, popcorn, and 2 GF oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies
- Hummus and veggie wraps, apple slices, pretzels, and homemade a granola bar
- Quesidilla (beef, chicken, or vegetarian), pico de gallo, tortilla chips and guacamole, chocolate zucchini muffins (because they don’t need to know there’s vegetables in this delicious treat!)
- Chicken gyros with homemade tzatziki (a popular favorite!), carrots and celery sticks, hummus, and fruit
- “The Classic”- Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, pretzels, carrots, and 2 GF oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies
- Burrito bowls (chicken or beef), sauteed bell peppers, Mexican cheese, tortillas, yogurt
- Bistro box- Turkey and spinach pinwheels, grapes, sliced cucumbers, and lemon sugar cookies
- Cheese and fruit platter- sliced cheese, crackers, grapes, apple slices, and pretzels
- Greek pasta salad, roasted crunchy chickpeas, pita chips, and homemade granola bar
Give yourself the gift of time while Chef Nicole caters your next special occasion. Whether you’re celebrating an anniversary, a graduation, or want a special night with your significant other, experience the luxury of having a private chef cook for you. Create an amazing menu with Nicole and she will take care of the rest–shopping, cooking, and cleaning. All you have to do is enjoy socializing with your friends and family! You don’t have to miss those special moments during your celebration, because Chef Nicole will cook and plate all of the food for you and your guests.
*Contact for pricing
Don’t have time to cook healthy meals for you and your family? On average, people spend 3-4 hours planning, shopping, and cooking meals. Save that time and Chef Nicole will deliver your meals to your home. Or if your prefer, Chef Nicole will cook and properly store your meals in your kitchen. She will also leave reheating instructions to ensure that your meals are perfect! Dietary restrictions? Not an issue! Chef Nicole will create 4-5 meals for vegetarian, gluten free, paleo, keto, and other dietary lifestyles.
$175 weekly plus the cost of groceries
Want to learn how to make fresh pasta? Want to perfect your knife skills? Learn how to cook in the comfort of your own home! In your 3 hour class, you will learn techniques, tips, and tricks that will give you the confidence to cook! Book a private one on one class or gather some friends to laugh, learn, and eat in a group session. Fun idea for your child’s birthday? Watch them have fun cooking their kid friendly meals. A cooking class is a fun and interactive way to celebrate a birthday party!
$60 per person for group class with minimum of 6 people
$45 per child for group class with minimum of 8 kids
$225 for one on one class
July cooking classes:
- Sizzling Summer Flavors Amazing summer flavors are packed into this simple, but delicious menu!
- Peach Caprese, Lemon Saffron Risotto, Grilled Steak with Chimichurri
- Backyard Favorites Quick and easy recipes that are perfect for those hot summer days!
- Shrimp Boil, Potato and Leek Salad with Scallion Vinaigrette, Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
- For the kiddos Fun and interactive class where kids learn how to make pasta! They will also learn to make a cookie they are sure to love!
- Fettuccine Alfredo, Chicken Parmesan, Lemon Sugar Cookies
- Date Night Enjoy a fun night with your friends and cook an amazing dinner that you will for sure cook over and over!
- Crostini with Caramelized Shallots, Balsamic Fig Jam, and Burrata, Fresh Pasta, Lobster Ravioli with White Wine Beurre Blanc, Champagne Chocolate Truffles
August cooking classes:
- Espana! Dive into Spanish flavors and learn to make a crowd pleaser-Paella!
- Heirloom Tomato Salad with Manchego and Almond Vinaigrette, Chicken and Chorizo Paella, and Crema Catalana
- Buon Appetito! Get a taste of Italy with these summer flavors!
- Fusilli Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Pan Seared Salmon with Lemon Caper Aioli, Blueberry and Peach Crostata
- For the kiddos It’s a Pizza Party! Kids will learn how to make pizza dough from scratch!
- Pizza with all sorts of toppings, Caesar Salad with homemade croutons, Ice Cream Sundae with homemade caramel
- Date Night The perfect dinner for a romantic night in!
- Strip Steak with Chianti pan sauce, Potato gnocchi with Basil pesto, Espresso Chocolate Mousse with Amaretto whipped cream